Welcome to #DigitalStaffordshire
The aim of #DigitalStaffordshire it to make our citizens more connected and well informed. We want everyone to be able to share their experiences effectively, becoming fully engaged in their communities and empowered to take social action.
A cutting edge digital infrastructure will be needed to encourage and support our citizens and partners in building networks.
Our main key objectives to achieve this are:
- Exploring how digital technology can support every area of our work to become agile, manage demand, and achieve better results.
- Finding and implementing new technologies can improve the local economy and support better health and well-being.
- Taking a digital approach is fundamental to promoting self-management and encouraging social action.
- Using data to inform how we deliver services and achieve prevention.
The people of Staffordshire will:
- Be able to access more good jobs and feel the benefits of economic growth.
- Be healthier and more independent.
- Feel safer, happier and more supported in and by their community.
Our latest digital interactions:
Here are the latest statistics for our digital interactions in March, April and May 2019. These are the numbers of users for our online services, through our different websites, online forms, and myStaffs... READ MORE
Here are the latest statistics for our digital interactions in December 2018, January and February 2019. These are the numbers of users for our online services, through our different websites, online forms, and... READ MORE