Staffordshire Connects is our online directory providing details about hundreds of different care, support and wellbeing organisations, local activities, clubs and community groups taking place across the county.
Staffordshire Connects provides:
- A fully consolidated central hub that offers children, families and adults access to hundreds of different care and support services, organisations, local activities, events, clubs and community groups taking place across the county.
- A central platform for which practitioners can signpost children and families and adults to support them self-serve / take personal responsibility.
- A joined up and shared digital offer across children, families, early years, SEND and adults which reduces duplication and improves the customer journey.
- A central platform for which providers can upload information about what support they can offer to communities
This will ensure:
- A reduced families / children reliance on practitioners such as health visitors and schools nurses to provide community signposting information
- An improved customer journey for all families, children and adults across the SCC digital channels and the ability to be able to access information all in one place
- An increase in families, children and adults accessing support available in the community.
- Maximising efficiencies and reducing duplication within existing contracts held by adult health and care, SEND, early years and children and families.
- Improved relationships with providers offering them the ability to share, and market their offer to the communities that they serve.